- Celery of a variety which forms a large swollen turnip-like root which can be eaten cooked or raw.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- More recently, celery breeding has been directed toward tolerance to a new strain of the same disease, and most of these varieties are crosses with celeriac.
- The barley and the remaining diced, cooked carrot, turnip and celeriac can now be added.
- The winter ratatouille of butternut squash and celeriac was in fact just big chunks of undercooked carrots.
Más definiciones de celeriacDefinición de celeriac en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.