- The point on the celestial sphere directly above either of the earth’s geographic poles, around which the stars and planets appear to rotate during the course of the night.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- This is the phenomenon of precession, caused by the Earth's axis slowly rotating around the celestial poles.
- At first thought this does not seem too difficult a problem, even without a bright star close to the north celestial pole during the millennia of interest.
- The method proposed by Spence involved two stars on opposite sides of the celestial pole.
Más definiciones de celestial poleDefinición de celestial pole en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.