Definición de cellular en inglés:
1Relating to or consisting of living cells: cellular proliferation
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Cells include histologically viable and necrotic eosinophils and other inflammatory cells, and cellular debris is often abundant.
- In animal cells, Prx are implicated in complex cellular processes including cell proliferation, differentiation, and apoptosis.
- These cells form distinctive cellular masses, which are termed endocrine glands.
2Denoting or relating to a mobile telephone system that uses a number of short-range radio stations to cover the area that it serves, the signal being automatically switched from one station to another as the user travels about.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- A user of the cellular telephone generates a preliminary message including an Internet e-mail address for the Internet station.
- Systems and methods which enable fast and simple identification of unauthorized users of cellular telephones are described.
- They reckon that the ruling on in-flight phone calls is just a way for airlines to make you use their own pricey cellular telephone systems.
4Consisting of small compartments or rooms: cellular accommodation
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Above the banking hall is a brick-clad volume containing cellular conference rooms and offices which require a greater degree of seclusion.
- Another wing contains cellular rooms around an internal open-air courtyard for the Sukka festival.
- A hierarchy of scale obtains, with larger spaces at lower level and smaller cellular rooms on the upper floors.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Supporting evidence for malignant transformation included high cellularity, increased mitotic activity, cellular pleomorphism, hemorrhage, and necrosis.
- Using the Fisher exact test, the difference in cellularity of the lesions in the childbearing age group versus perimenopausal and postmenopausal women was statistically significant.
- One spinal tumor demonstrated focal histologic features consistent with a high-grade sarcoma, including brisk mitoses, increased cellularity, marked nuclear hyperchromasia, and marked cellular pleomorphism.
Mid 18th century: from French cellulaire, from modern Latin cellularis, from cellula 'little chamber', diminutive of cella.
Palabras que riman con cellularfibula • Caligula • singular
Definición de cellular en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda