sustantivo (plural cellular automata)Computing
- Each of a set of units in a mathematical model which have simple rules governing their replication and destruction, used to model complex systems composed of simple units such as living things or parallel processors.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The behavior of leaf pores resembles that of mathematical systems known as cellular automata.
- The paper supports the idea that cellular automata, or simple computer simulations, could serve as flexible tools in a range of fields, says Karl Sigmund of the University of Vienna.
- Leaving behind the theme of cellular automata, he studies Turing machines and grammar-driven systems where substitution rules allow a string of symbols to grow and change.
Más definiciones de cellular automatonDefinición de cellular automaton en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.