- A non-flammable thermoplastic polymer made by acetylating cellulose, used as the basis of artificial fibres and plastic.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Some of the first useful polymers were chemically modified natural polymers such as vulcanized rubber and cellulose acetate.
- To complicate the problem, photographs have over the years been printed on paper, glass, metal, cellulose nitrate, cellulose acetate, or polyester film, each to be conserved by somewhat different methods.
- Plastic films laminated to foil for commercial use include cellophane, cellulose acetate, rubber hydrochloride, polyvinyl chloride, polyesters, and polyethylene.
Más definiciones de cellulose acetateDefinición de cellulose acetate en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.