- A machine with a revolving drum used for mixing cement with sand, gravel, and water to make concrete.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- A character walking on concrete makes the sound of a pencil tapping a tabletop, and footsteps on a lawn sound like gravel in a cement mixer.
- The cement mixer remains, but the Dillon tools were gone, replaced by commercial loading equipment as well as machines designed and built for Black Hills.
- A 52-year-old shopkeeper who claimed a back injury hindered him in lifting heavy objects was photographed carrying a cement mixer.
Más definiciones de cement mixerDefinición de cement mixer en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.