Definición de centesimal en inglés:
Relating to division into hundredths.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- We therefore calculated this variable as the difference between mean breeding latitude and mean wintering latitude (in centesimal degrees).
- As a rule it is sufficient to give per day three doses of 5 drops of the 6th centesimal potency.
- Most classical homeopathic practitioners use the centesimal scale of potencies, although a few use the millesimal.
Early 19th century: from Latin centesimus 'hundredth', from centum 'a hundred'.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- The royal megaron of Tiryns was narrower, being 45 such feet, because it was calculated sexagesimally as 30 cubits, instead of being calculated centesimally as the other two, and the Old Temple of Athena.
- This proximate composition of the water may therefore be rendered centesimally as follows.
- He was also associated with G. C. F. M. Prony (1755-1839) in the formation of the great French tables of logarithms of numbers, sines, and tangents, and natural sines, called the Tables du Cadastre, in which the quadrant was divided centesimally; these tables have never been published.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en Pakistán