- A locking system in a motor vehicle which enables the locks of all doors to be operated simultaneously.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- With remote-controlled - or driver's door - operated central locking this is not possible.
- Specification includes power steering, remote central locking, single CD player, driver and front passenger air bags, air conditioning, alarm and electric front windows.
- Safety and luxury equipment levels are high - all models come with an eight-speaker radio / CD player, powered seats, cruise control, central locking and multi-zone climate control.
Más definiciones de central lockingDefinición de central locking en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.