- The complex of nerve tissues that controls the activities of the body. In vertebrates it comprises the brain and spinal cord.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- MS is a disease of the central nervous system that affects the brain and spinal cord.
- Studies in the mid-1970s showed workers exposed to vinyl chloride suffered an excessive number of cancer deaths from cancer of the liver, lung, lymphatic and central nervous systems, including brain tumors.
- The sphingomyelin content is also high in the central nervous system and in the spinal cord.
Más definiciones de central nervous systemDefinición de central nervous system en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.