(also central processor
, abbreviation: CPU)
- The part of a computer in which operations are controlled and executed.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Essential electronic components such as chips that control the central processing unit and memory in computers are attached to the PCB using a lead-tin solder.
- While semiconductor materials such as silicon are utilized for memory and central processing units, the permanent information in computers is stored in magnetized hard drives which utilize the spin of the electron.
- ‘The temperature must have interfered with some of the central processors, the operating system isn't responding,’ Amy explained.
Más definiciones de central processing unitDefinición de central processing unit en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.