The control of disparate activities and organizations under a single authority: the campaign against perceived European centralism
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- They were opposed by a Conservative party, which supported royal absolutism and bureaucratic centralism.
- Ultimately, this new centralism strengthened the authority of the Church, while the revival of popular forms of religious practice (such as the veneration of saints) further increased its appeal.
- At this stage, the emphasis in any national or international organisation has to be on democracy and openness rather than on top-down centralism.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- In 1966 he toppled Rankovi, the leading Serbian Communist and centralist, and permitted the transfer of significant powers to the republics and autonomous provinces.
- Serbians conceived of the country as a Greater Serbia with a centralist government, while Federalist Croatians and Slovenians demanded that each republic have a strong voice in the government.
- However, the junta's advocacy of a centralist rather than federal government, one based on a constitutional monarchy, led to its downfall in late 1812.
Definición de centralism en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda