Definición de centralism en inglés:
The control of disparate activities and organizations under a single authority: the campaign against perceived European centralism
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- They were opposed by a Conservative party, which supported royal absolutism and bureaucratic centralism.
- Ultimately, this new centralism strengthened the authority of the Church, while the revival of popular forms of religious practice (such as the veneration of saints) further increased its appeal.
- At this stage, the emphasis in any national or international organisation has to be on democracy and openness rather than on top-down centralism.
centralist sustantivo& adjetivo
- Example sentences
- In 1966 he toppled Rankovi, the leading Serbian Communist and centralist, and permitted the transfer of significant powers to the republics and autonomous provinces.
- Serbians conceived of the country as a Greater Serbia with a centralist government, while Federalist Croatians and Slovenians demanded that each republic have a strong voice in the government.
- However, the junta's advocacy of a centralist rather than federal government, one based on a constitutional monarchy, led to its downfall in late 1812.
Definición de centralism en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan