- A force, arising from the body’s inertia, which appears to act on a body moving in a circular path and is directed away from the centre around which the body is moving.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The first lesson in astrophysics, however, is that every cosmic phenomenon is governed by competing effects - in this case, gravity, centrifugal forces, and friction.
- So I told my aikido students that they must use centripetal force, not centrifugal force.
- He had also discovered the law giving the centrifugal force on a body moving uniformly in a circular path.
Más definiciones de centrifugal forceDefinición de centrifugal force en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.