Definición de cephalometry en inglés:
sustantivo[mass noun] Medicine
Measurement and study of the proportions of the head and face, especially during development and growth.
- Clinical predictors, cephalometry, and computerized tomography have been used with varying results.
- Compared with 24 healthy subjects, the patients had receded mandibles, long lower faces, and downward development of the mandible on lateral cephalometry.
- Our objective was to determine whether baseline polysomnography, cephalometry, and anthropometry data could predict uvulopalatopharyngoplasty success or failure.
- Example sentences
- One method of evaluating patients with sleep apnea is cephalometric analysis.
- Errors in landmark identification were estimated by examining duplicate tracings of 12 of the cephalometric radiographs.
- The cephalometric radiographs of the study subjects were traced by a single investigator, and 1 angular measurement and 11 linear measurements of hard and soft tissues were recorded.
Definición de cephalometry en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan