- An active predatory mollusc of the large class Cephalopoda, such as an octopus or squid.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The invasion was not limited to brachiopods but also included bryozoans, cephalopods, corals, bivalves, gastropods, trilobites, and crinoids.
- A typical marine community consisted of these animals, plus red and green algae, primitive fish, cephalopods, corals, crinoids, and gastropods.
- Corals, conodonts, bivalves, brachiopods and cephalopods have comparable intracratonic distribution patterns.
Más definiciones de cephalopodDefinición de cephalopod en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.