Definición de cercopithecoid en inglés:
A primate of a group that comprises the Old World monkeys.
- Superfamily Cercopithecoidea and family Cercopithecidae
- Our data set was comprised of eight species: a Platyrrhini, the white-fronted capuchin monkey, two cercopithecoids: the Barbary macaque and the hamadryas baboon, four hominoids and an outgroup sequence.
- Fossils of the earliest hominoids (21 million years ago) and the cercopithecoids (Old World monkeys; 19 million years ago) are known from the early Miocene.
- Jablonski also provides an in-depth discussion of the radiation and paleoecology of Neogene cercopithecoids, highlighting the adaptations of extant and extinct Old World monkeys to a diverse range of niches.
adjetivoVolver al principio
Relating to cercopithecoid monkeys.
- The C 1 calibration was based on the estimated ages of the three earliest putative cercopithecoid and hominoid fossils.
- The same situation is encountered at the 3’ splice site of cercopithecoid Old World monkeys (OWMs).
- Primers were designed from conserved regions of the cercopithecoid and human sequences in the public databases.
Definición de cercopithecoid en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan