- The normal tendency for one side of the brain to control particular functions, such as handedness and speech.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Significantly, in the handedness-discordant twin pairs, 7 of the 13 LH twins developed right cerebral dominance.
- Following the early studies in cerebral dominance, these researchers and many others continued to expand the research frontier in stuttering, turning to investigations of that included.
- Cowritten with Albert M. Galaburda, it presents his bold theory of left-handedness and brain development, exploring as no other current study has done the biology behind cerebral dominance or the specialization of the left and right sides of the brain for different functions.
Más definiciones de cerebral dominanceDefinición de cerebral dominance en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.