- A condition marked by impaired muscle coordination (spastic paralysis) and/or other disabilities, typically caused by damage to the brain before or at birth. See also spastic.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Neurological disorders, such as poliomyelitis and cerebral palsy, can also cause acquired club foot.
- More than one half of the children with aspiration syndrome had cerebral palsy.
- Some people with cerebral palsy have only mild impairment of their motor abilities.
Más definiciones de cerebral palsyDefinición de cerebral palsy en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.