- Relating to the brain and spine.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It is notorious for invading the subarachnoid space and the fourth ventricle early in its course and disseminating promptly through the cerebrospinal pathways.
- The cerebrospinal analysis shows that the protein was elevated after placing in the intrathecal catheter and administration of chemotherapy.
- This work established a differential diagnosis for cerebrospinal meningitis, and for it she became the first woman to be awarded the Hutchison Prize of Glasgow University.
Más definiciones de cerebrospinalDefinición de cerebrospinal en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.