sustantivo[mass noun] • historical
- Milk guaranteed free from the tuberculosis bacillus.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Arden Farms was started by Edward Robbins in 1904 and was the first certified milk dairy in California.
- The excesses practiced by departments of public health in some jurisdictions to put certified milk producers out of business read like anti-terrorism schemes.
- All official examinations required by the Pasteurized Milk Ordinance must be performed by a certified milk analyst.
Más definiciones de certified milkDefinición de certified milk en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.