A dark grey baboon which lives on the savannah of southern Africa.
- Papio ursinus, family Cercopithecidae
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In her article, however, she includes the photograph of a young chacma baboon.
- The chacma baboon is a frugivorous species, but leaves also constitute a major part of the diet.
- He also observed chacma baboons at length and he was the father of the scientific study of the behaviour of primates.
mid 19th century: from Khoikhoi.
Definición de chacma baboon en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.