- A gear transmitting motion by means of a moving endless chain, especially in a bicycle.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The timing chain gears, distributor drive gears, and even the oil pump gears are all bathed in engine oil.
- A connection of the drive shaft of the seeder with the ground wheel with help of a multistage chain gear permits to subject the number of seeds sown to a distance covered.
- Since the large gear is connected to the top chain gear via the same axle, these two gears will always rotate by the same amount.
Más definiciones de chain gearDefinición de chain gear en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.