- A mechanical power-driven cutting tool with teeth set on a chain which moves around the edge of a blade.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Ice-divers in Canada use chainsaws, but a chainsaw would not be much use on a wreck.
- Red Cross centres are also running low on supplies, with shortages of water tanks, pumps, hoses, chainsaws and hand tools.
- She was currently what can only be described as hacking the beast up, using the delicate surgery use tools like hatchets and chainsaws.
Más definiciones de chainsawDefinición de chainsaw en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.