- (Of a garment or material) having a pattern of thin white stripes on a dark background: a chalk-stripe suitMás ejemplos en oraciones
- And so the man in the chalk-stripe suit has taken himself off.
- If you are unsure of what is in style, stick to solids and certain stripes, such as pinstripe, chalk-stripe, beaded-stripe and multi-stripe.
- If you think you can pull off any look, then I suggest you try on this chalk-stripe driving cap.
sustantivo(chalk stripe) Volver al principio
- A pattern of thin white stripes on a dark background: her one good suit, grey with a white chalk stripeMás ejemplos en oraciones
- As for colours, Valentino followed next winter's trend for deep anthracite and rich cream with the occasional splash of burgundy leather, sewn in strips down suits like a would-be chalk stripe.
- There is a difference not only between the classic and chalk stripe, but those of alternating tones, giving a less-conservative image to a fairly serious look.
- A chalk stripe may have the faintest hint of color, such as pink.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Finally there is the pewter-haired, crinkle-eyed heartbreaker himself: Richard Gere, filling his chalk-striped, double-breasted suit and snap-brimmed fedora as if to the manner born.
- It has drawn flak from a very high proportion of criminal law practitioners, forging unlikely alliances between bleeding heart civil libertarians and hard-core, chalk-striped prosecutors.
- The boards would be a nice touch, but they'd ruin the aerodynamics, so perhaps better additions are a chalk-striped suit, fedora, and spats to your wardrobe.
Más definiciones de chalk-stripeDefinición de chalk-stripe en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.