- A steep climbing turn executed in an aircraft to gain height while changing the direction of flight.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Gaining altitude, the four ships would split in to a series of loops and rolls before each jet did a chandelle, one after another.
- You start a chandelle as if you are going into a loop, but instead of letting the nose go over when you are vertical you apply full rudder and flip the glider over onto its side.
- The chandelle is not a combat manoeuvre to get you a kill shot with your guns.
mid 20th century: from French, literally 'candle'.
Más definiciones de chandelleDefinición de chandelle en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.