- 1A person who chants something.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- But the chanters wear pinstripes and not patchouli oil.
- At about the same time, police riding horses through the crowd stopped being effective at keeping the crowd moving and dispersing the jumping chanters.
- Ignoring for now the slogan chanters and political partisans, there are a few key points to keep in mind.
- 2 Music The pipe of a bagpipe with finger holes, on which the melody is played.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- His fingers danced across the holes of the chanter creating the melody.
- She began learning to play the pipes when she was thirteen, practising first on the chanter, learning finger movement, arm movement, breathing control and finally marching.
- During their first gathering in the band's conference room, the volunteers received instruction books, were measured for uniforms and played their first notes on bagpipe chanters.
late Middle English: from Old French chanteor, from Latin cantator, from cantare (see chant).
Más definiciones de chanterDefinición de chanter en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.