Definición de chanting goshawk en inglés:
A long-legged African hawk with pale grey upper parts, throat, and breast, noted for its prolonged musical fluting call.
- Genus Melierax, family Accipitridae: three species
- He was an exceptional guide, able simultaneously to drive a 4WD vehicle, identify a juvenile pale chanting goshawk and relate a children's story about why warthogs run with their tails held erect.
- This town is also the area where the most abundant numbers of pale chanting goshawks are to be found.
- Along with these come the exotic birds of prey such as greater kestrels and pale chanting goshawks.
Definición de chanting goshawk en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan