A long-legged African hawk with pale grey upper parts, throat, and breast, noted for its prolonged musical fluting call.
- Genus Melierax, family Accipitridae: three species
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He was an exceptional guide, able simultaneously to drive a 4WD vehicle, identify a juvenile pale chanting goshawk and relate a children's story about why warthogs run with their tails held erect.
- This town is also the area where the most abundant numbers of pale chanting goshawks are to be found.
- Along with these come the exotic birds of prey such as greater kestrels and pale chanting goshawks.
Definición de chanting goshawk en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.