sustantivo[mass noun] Physics
The study of chaotic systems.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Yet their treatment from a quantum point of view - a subject called quantum chaology - proves to be problematic.
- In the lecture some concepts of the emerging science of chaology are illustrated by means of a simple machine.
- The new, interdisciplinary subfield of quantum chaology studies semiclassical, but nonclassical phenomena in quantal systems whose classical counterparts exhibit the transition to chaotic dynamics.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Both of these clues should help quantum chaologists zero in on the one system that will prove the Riemann hypothesis.
- Legend has it that a group of early chaologists in Santa Cruz would sit in cafes looking for strange attractors through the window.
- Fractal scientists and chaologists, in contrast, operate from the assumption that natural systems are necessarily nonlinear, dynamic, and disordered.
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: cha¦ol|ogy
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda