Definición de chaos en inglés:
- You find yourself at the brink of an important change that brings emotional chaos and confusion today.
- That's the way to create the impression of confusion, panic and chaos.
- I am whisked through the doors to a chaos of people and boxes and props on the other side.
- By these means, the study of chaos and complexity has become a subculture within science.
- Interestingly, this view is increasingly embraced by theories of dynamical systems and chaos.
- A great example of a nonlinear system exhibiting chaos is all around you: the weather.
- They had known each other since the advent of the chaos that existed before time gave its birth cry.
- Creation stories describe in various ways the essential struggle between chaos and form.
- There is, however, the universal law that brings about order out of chaos and creates harmony.
- In Greek mythology, Chaos is the goddess of emptiness and confusion who gave birth to the Universe.
- The greater threat is known to the Humans and is humanity's nemesis called Chaos.
- The ordered world of her childhood had been ripped apart and she stood on the edge the Abyss and stared into the face of Chaos.
A chaos from Greek khaos was originally ‘a gaping void, chasm’. The word later came to refer to the formless matter out of which the universe was thought to have been formed, from which developed the current meaning, ‘utter confusion and disorder’—first used by Shakespeare in Troilus and Cressida. See also gas. In the 1980s scientists pondered the notion that a butterfly fluttering its wings in Rio de Janeiro could start a chain of events that would eventually change the weather in Chicago. They dubbed this the butterfly effect. It is a central idea of chaos theory, a branch of mathematics that deals with complex systems whose behaviour is highly sensitive to slight changes in conditions.
Words that rhyme with chaosÁyios Nikólaos
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.