- The branch of mathematics that deals with complex systems whose behaviour is highly sensitive to slight changes in conditions, so that small alterations can give rise to strikingly great consequences.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Their research is among the earliest in large parameter theory and played a role in the development of the modern theory of dynamical systems and chaos theory.
- It is a straightforward popular science treatment of the mathematics and science behind chaos theory.
- Yet recent breakthroughs in chaos theory and quantum mechanics, for example, also suggest that the workings of the universe cannot be predicted with absolute precision.
Más definiciones de chaos theoryDefinición de chaos theory en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.