Definición de chaotic en inglés:
1In a state of complete confusion and disorder: the political situation was chaotic
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- People are very confused in this chaotic world about what is really the right thing to do.
- From its neat grid of streets which parallel the long waterfront, a more chaotic jumble of lanes wriggle up the hillside.
- How can any sense be made of what may appear to be a chaotic jumble of attitudes?
1.1 Physics Relating to systems which exhibit chaos.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- They occur as the foundations of what is now known as chaotic systems.
- Smale discovered strange attractors which lead to chaotic dynamical systems.
- Many natural chaotic systems form fractals in the patterns that record the process.
Early 18th century: from chaos, on the pattern of words such as hypnotic.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Swinging chaotically between mindless lethargy and eruptions of unbridled emotion, he is barely able to think rationally or arrive at any sort of decision.
- His playing was as chaotically brilliant as ever.
- It was a day of stray dogs howling in the streets with fear, flocks of birds flying chaotically in the sky - trying to escape the horrible noises and smoke.
Palabras que riman con chaoticabiotic, amniotic, antibiotic, demotic, despotic, erotic, exotic, homoerotic, hypnotic, idiotic, macrobiotic, meiotic, narcotic, neurotic, osmotic, patriotic, prebiotic, psychotic, quixotic, robotic, sclerotic, semiotic, symbiotic, zygotic, zymotic
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en Pakistán