- another term for strange attractor.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- By the early 1990s, advances in computer graphics had brought to the public's attention such mathematical constructs as fractals and chaotic attractors, arousing a tremendous interest in these and other amazing forms.
- They then mapped a given motion sequence - whether a ballet jump or sequence of karate moves - onto a chaotic attractor.
- Similar chaotic attractors have been found in many areas of study, for example, in mechanical, electronic and optical systems.
Más definiciones de chaotic attractorDefinición de chaotic attractor en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.