- An early form of bus, used typically for pleasure trips.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- With Jack away on one of his charabanc trips, Andy Kerr had a fit and said we should send some of the ‘boys’ round to kick in a few doors.
- The Morecambe Silver Band met the special trains at Kendal Station and the children were marched to New Road, where a procession was formed with the younger ones being carried on charabancs and lorries.
- The plot centres around the annual charabanc trip to Whitby by a group of Nottinghamshire 60-year-olds.
early 19th century: from French char-à-bancs 'carriage with benches' (the original horse-drawn charabancs having rows of bench seats).
Más definiciones de charabancDefinición de charabanc en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.