- A style of ballet deriving inspiration from national or folk dances, or interpreting and representing a particular profession, mode of living, or personality.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Maria Fay had been teaching character dance at The Royal Ballet, and I loved it, so I decided to study ballet with her as well.
- The 70 dancers will be working on creative, contemporary and Polish character dance, classical ballet and modern jazz.
- It was under Hamblin that the ballet department initiated an emphasis in teaching and in character dance.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The most important reason for adding Coppelia now was to take advantage of the talents of Stanley Holden, a respected Los Angeles teacher and former principal character dancer with The Royal Ballet.
- Russell Kerr became the principal character dancer with the London Festival Ballet and danced with this company from 1952-1957 before returning to New Zealand.
- He never had any formal training as a character dancer, but years of performing have taught him key elements of stagecraft that give his performances their impact.
Más definiciones de character danceDefinición de character dance en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.