- It's just not accurate to characterize newspaper design as anything but dynamic.
- How could we characterise the nature of conflicts that have emerged throughout the world?
- Some historians characterize Du Bois's thinking as riddled with contradiction.
- Australian media organizations do not seem to have been characterized by enlightened personnel practices.
- A predilection for forms over human figures characterises her work in installation art.
- It was a social relationship characterized by an unequal distribution of power and resources.
Late 16th century (in the sense 'engrave, inscribe'): from French caractériser or medieval Latin characterizare, from Greek kharaktērizein, from kharaktēr 'a stamping tool'.
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: char|ac¦ter|ize
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.