verbo[with object] North American
- Grill (food, especially meat) on a rack over charcoal: charbroiled steakMás ejemplos en oraciones
- I keep reading that charbroiled meat is bad for you.
- We received our food in good time, but my steak was charbroiled, which it shouldn't be for being medium.
- The familiar blue A-frame roof remains, but there are also touches more conducive to evening dining, including softer lighting and new menu items such as portobello pot roast and charbroiled Atlantic salmon.
Más definiciones de charbroilDefinición de charbroil en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.