Definición de chartbuster en inglés:
1A popular singer or group that makes a bestselling recording.
- Split over two CDs the albums aren't littered with household names: it's not about chartbusters or big name DJs; it's what's happening musically, reaffirms Scott Bradford.
- The names of chartbusters like Avril Lavigne stare out at us from lines of Chinese characters on the covers of music magazines.
- I had not heard of some of the songs, and I don't think they were chartbusters, but so what?
1.1A bestselling recording.
- From old melodies to latest chartbusters, the crooners used to belt out all popular requests till late into the night.
- With all the right ingredients to be the next chartbuster, the much-awaited release is a true celebration of mod.
- Most recently, his chartbusters have included ‘Tears in Heaven’ (a tribute to his late son Conor), ‘Change the World,’ ‘Don't Let Me Be Lonely Tonight’ and ‘Wonderful Tonight.’
Definición de chartbuster en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan