- The movie also shows a panoramic view of the mountains, deep chasms and valleys going into oblivion and the sounds of crackling icicles and snowstorms.
- The photos from these fly-bys have revealed amazing detail in the structures of craters, grooves, and chasms crossing the frigid surfaces of these little worlds.
- The tunnel floor became a bridge over an incredible chasm that was so deep that no bottom could be seen.
- This is what, maybe, contributes to the chasm between leaders and followers and the general social decay.
- The closer war seems to get, the larger the chasm between sides grows.
- At some point, however, it will become increasingly difficult to bridge the chasm between their faith and their values.
chasmic adjetivo ( rare)
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Whilst it's wonderful to see bloggers make the chasmic leap across to the print world, it must be remembered that bloggers are primarily armchair commentators rather than well connected investigators.
- Wells and Forster were of course reflecting on the chasmic class divisions of the society of Edwardian London, then the richest in the world.
- The material gulf between the have-nots and the exponentially burgeoning middle class has turned chasmic.
Late 16th century (denoting an opening up of the sea or land, as in an earthquake): from Latin chasma, from Greek khasma 'gaping hollow'.
Palabras que riman con chasmspasm
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: chasm
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.