sustantivo (plural igual /-sɪz/)
- 1The base frame of a car, carriage, or other wheeled vehicle.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Indeed, the chassis and the wheel axle were specially designed to withstand such speed.
- There was no dirt on the brakes or wheels or chassis, anything like that.
- Wealthy clients will be able to order a car to suit their needs, based on the chassis and mechanicals of an existing model.
- 1.1The outer structural framework of a piece of audio, radio, or computer equipment.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- A method and apparatus is described for mounting a component in a computer chassis.
- They earth themselves to the computer chassis using a conductive wrist strap.
- The drive will even be available in different colors to match a user's computer chassis.
early 20th century: from French châssis 'frame', based on Latin capsa 'box' (see case2).