Definición de chaste tree en inglés:
A southern European shrub with blue or white flowers, grown as an ornamental.
- Vitex agnus-castus, family Verbenaceae
- Some of the herbs that are listed as ingredients include damiana, chaste tree, black cohosh and saw palmetto.
- I have a chaste tree with a nice full shape, but the upper limbs seem spindly, and they all lean in one direction.
- Eating a whole foods diet, trying acupuncture, and taking herbs like chaste tree (Virex agnus-castus) may, after several months, ease symptoms.
mid 16th century: so named because of its association with chastity in sacrifices to Ceres.
Definición de chaste tree en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan