- A seller of cheap inferior goods, typically a hawker at a fair or market.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- A cheapjack calling himself Dr Marigold took pity on this deaf and dumb child who resembled his daughter who had died.
- The days when the farmer was the cheapjack are over.
- However, it can scarcely have always been so, unless every fairground showman, circus performer, strolling player, cheapjack and Punch and Judy man in history was gay, which seems somewhat unlikely.
adjetivochiefly North American Volver al principio
- Of inferior quality: a cheapjack vehicleMás ejemplos en oraciones
- It was a cheapjack company that paid writers and artists at rates ranging from poor to involuntary servitude, then printed their wares on presses that were outmoded.
- The director decided to take ‘the opportunity to beat his cheapjack imitators at their own game’.
- I looked forward to that, and began reading avidly, but soon the sonnets went off into a very cheapjack self parody, and I thought oh, how easy!
Más definiciones de cheapjackDefinición de cheapjack en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.