(also cheapie) informal
Definición de cheapo en inglés:
Inexpensive and of poor quality: a cheapo version of the guitar
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Anyway, the central heating passed its test and so I'm heading out to buy a digital camera, despite my rather fond feelings for my current, cheapo version.
- I still have most of it today - the muddle of contrasting strands of tinsel, cheapo lights, silly looking plastic icicles and homemade snowflakes, and yes, I still put them up every year - height clearance permitting.
- Unfortunately, while the Garden Bakery maintains its place in my dining pantheon, the restaurant half of the business is absolutely no threat to every rocker's favorite cheapo Chinese haunt.
sustantivo (plural cheapos)Volver al principio
Something that is inexpensive and of poor quality.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Higher quality shoes wear more slowly that cheapos, but they all wear in the same way.
- They're $45 per person, and include two free drinks (and cheapies after those have gone), gourmet finger food, a chance to win loads of prizes, including a dinner cruise, and plenty of great conversation starters.
- With classical recitals on the central patio, well-stocked CD cabinets (all 14 rooms have hi-fis) and lots of surrealist art, it has bags more character than most cheapies.
Palabras que riman con cheapoIpoh, peep-bo, repo
Definición de cheapo en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda