- Arrive and register at a hotel or airport: you must check in at least one hour before take-offMás ejemplos en oraciones
- He then led us to a very nice hotel where we were checked in and shown to our rooms.
- We stopped at the main desk of the dingy motel and waited while Jimmy registered and checked us in.
- Sarah, one of the delightful reception staff, will check you in and whisk you off by hotel buggy to your room.
Más definiciones de check inDefinición de check in en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.