- 1A small box on a form into which a tick or other mark is entered as the response to a question: Americans will be able to identify themselves as more than one race on the census form, choosing from 12 checkboxes and three write-in spacesMás ejemplos en oraciones
- To divide the census into the above two groups, the following check boxes could be included in the name section of the questionnaire.
- In the registration form, a statement accompanying a check box says, ''This is an overcharge or not the legal rent.''
- At the bottom of each bio sheet were three check boxes marked 'let's discuss', 'give me further checks'—or 'I'm not interested'.
- 1.1 Computing (In a graphical display) a small box that, when selected by the user, shows that a particular feature has been enabled or a particular option chosen.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Then select the checkbox next to the photo that you want to delete and click the ‘Delete’ button.
- Most features are turned on or off using checkboxes.
- It would be nice to be able to remove or change the appearance of buttons and checkboxes, and apply my own style sheet.
Más definiciones de checkboxDefinición de checkbox en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.