1A small box on a form into which a tick or other mark is entered as the response to a question: Americans will be able to identify themselves as more than one race on the census form, choosing from 12 checkboxes and three write-in spaces
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- At the bottom of each bio sheet were three check boxes marked 'let's discuss', 'give me further checks'—or 'I'm not interested'.
- We manufacture forms, paperwork for use in doctors' offices and insurance companies and body shops, those multiple carbon monstrosities with 8,000 little checkboxes.
- In the registration form, a statement accompanying a check box says, ''This is an overcharge or not the legal rent.''
1.1 Computing (In a graphical display) a small box that, when selected by the user, shows that a particular feature has been enabled or a particular option chosen.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Then select the checkbox next to the photo that you want to delete and click the ‘Delete’ button.
- Most features are turned on or off using checkboxes.
- It would be nice to be able to remove or change the appearance of buttons and checkboxes, and apply my own style sheet.
Definición de checkbox en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda