Definición de checkbox en inglés:
1A small box on a form into which a tick or other mark is entered as the response to a question: Americans will be able to identify themselves as more than one race on the census form, choosing from 12 checkboxes and three write-in spaces
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- To divide the census into the above two groups, the following check boxes could be included in the name section of the questionnaire.
- In the registration form, a statement accompanying a check box says, ''This is an overcharge or not the legal rent.''
- At the bottom of each bio sheet were three check boxes marked 'let's discuss', 'give me further checks'—or 'I'm not interested'.
1.1 Computing (In a graphical display) a small box that, when selected by the user, shows that a particular feature has been enabled or a particular option chosen.
- Then select the checkbox next to the photo that you want to delete and click the ‘Delete’ button.
- Most features are turned on or off using checkboxes.
- It would be nice to be able to remove or change the appearance of buttons and checkboxes, and apply my own style sheet.
Definición de checkbox en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan