(Canadian chequing account)
- A current account at a bank.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The difference is that she handles the money, keeps the chequing account balanced and the bills paid.
- Well you have a chequing account of three-hundred-and-thirty-three-thousand, and you have a savings account of six hundred thousand.
- Yesterday morning my mom and I did insane power-shopping; I basically spent all of the money I have in my chequing account buying new clothes, shoes, and a purse (that I got for less than $20 when it retails for $60-it pays to know people).
1920s: from XRERROR: Target has been discardedcheck2.
Más definiciones de checking accountDefinición de checking account en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.