Definición de cheeky en inglés:
adjetivo (cheekier, cheekiest)
Impudent or irreverent, typically in an amusing way: a cheeky grin
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Jade has a cheeky grin and her eyes sparkle behind her thick-rimmed glasses.
- Other tributes refer to Ryan's sense of humour, his cheeky grin and ability to cheer people up.
- He looked at me with a cheeky grin on his face and actually imitated my hobble all the way back to the entrance door.
impudent, impertinent, insolent, presumptuous, forward, pert, bold, bold as brass, brazen, brazen-faced, shameless, audacious, overfamiliar, irreverent, discourteous, disrespectful, insubordinate, impolite, bad-mannered, ill-mannered, unmannerly, mannerless, rude, insulting
North American informal sassy, nervy, smart-assed
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- I guess there's nothing wrong with that as they don't hide behind teenage cheekiness and are pretty up front.
- He's funny, co-operative and engaging and he is getting his cheekiness back.
- She had an amazing sense of humour, and a bit of cheekiness to go with it.
Palabras que riman con cheekybeaky, cliquey, cock-a-leekie, creaky, freaky, Geikie, Kon-Tiki, Leakey, leaky, peaky, reeky, sleeky, sneaky, squeaky, streaky, Thessaloníki, tiki, tzatziki
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en India
Muy popular en Pakistán