Definición de cheese-cutter en inglés:
1An implement for cutting cheese, especially by means of a wire which can be pulled through the cheese.
- I have my Grandmothers wire cheese cutter- it must be 40- 50 years old.
- When Uncle Adam visited us he noticed that we didn't have a cheese cutter.
- This wrought iron framed cheese cutter is a super piece of Early American kitchenware and it is in really nice condition.
2 (also cheese-cutter cap) informal A cap with a broad, squared peak.
- The shirt was snowy white, the cheese-cutter cap (worn back-to-front, naturally) similarly virginal.
- None but the truly die-hard fans would have recognised me, slouched here with a black cheese-cutter cap pulled low over my face, sunglasses obscuring my eyes.
- We had these hats called cheese-cutters, or straw boaters.
Definición de cheese-cutter en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia