Definición de chelation therapy en inglés:
1A therapy for mercury or lead poisoning that binds the toxins in the bloodstream by circulating a chelating solution.
- Treatment is based on chelation therapy, in which a drug is administered that binds the lead and allows it to be excreted safely from the body.
- In any case, chelation therapy is not covered by Medicare nor will most insurance companies pay for it.
- A follow-up study on the blood heavy metals levels of factory workers and surrounding inhabitants is also indicated, with the introduction of chelation therapy to prevent metal poisoning.
1.1A form of complementary therapy involving the intravenous infusion of substances intended to remove calcium from hardened arteries.
- These data demonstrate that EDTA chelation therapy results in significantly increased urinary losses of lead, zinc, cadmium, and calcium following EDTA chelation therapy.
- But chelation therapy can also remove necessary substances from the vital organs.
- This, fittingly, is the same mentality that brought us bypass surgery as a first resort, then consider suggesting diet, exercise, and nutritional supplementation, not to mention chelation therapy.
Definición de chelation therapy en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan