The branch of engineering concerned with the design and operation of industrial chemical plants.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The understanding and development of these operations gave rise to the branch of engineering called chemical engineering.
- She earned degrees in physical chemistry and chemical engineering from the University of Cape Town in South Africa.
- I don't know whether to go for chemical engineering or electrical engineering.
chemical engineer sustantivo
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Individual nominees must be chemists or chemical engineers who are ACS members and who reside in the ACS regional meeting territories.
- Scholarships provide a valuable opportunity for aspiring chemists and chemical engineers in industry and academia.
- These individuals serve as a testimony to the valuable role that chemists and chemical engineers play in improving our lives.
Definición de chemical engineering en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda