- A thermodynamic function expressing the ability of an uncharged atom or molecule in a chemical system to perform physical work.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It creates a chemical potential or concentration gradient between the opposite sides of the membrane while also creating an electrical potential.
- These chemical potentials are obtained as derivatives of the time-dependent free energy with respect to the local density of proteins.
- It is important to eliminate duplicate conformations so that no conformations are counted as contributing more than once to the chemical potential.
Más definiciones de chemical potentialDefinición de chemical potential en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.