- A process that involves rearrangement of the molecular or ionic structure of a substance, as distinct from a change in physical form or a nuclear reaction.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- They each have different chemical reactions because of their molecular structure.
- A burning cigarette is a complex system in which many types of chemical reactions and physical processes occur in parallel.
- Soaps are created by the chemical reaction of a fatty acid with an alkali metal hydroxide.
Más definiciones de chemical reactionDefinición de chemical reaction en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.